Kid Speak is committed to providing speech pathology services that are in line with the NDIS’ aims to support the independence and social participation of your child.
Your rights and responsibilities
We aim to provide an environment where you can:
- Inform us of the supports you want, and how you want to receive them
- Access supports that promote and respect you and your child
- Make decisions and take control of your supports
- Have your right to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision making
- Communicate openly with us regarding issues and feedback